Trying to find something yummy, pretty and pink to cook or bake for Valentine’s Day? Well look no further!
I’ve scoured through the too-much-food-coloring cookies on Pinterest, the hydrogenated oil-filled treats and the almost-impossible to reproduce recipes.
Hope you enjoy cooking (or ordering) some yummy food this year!
- Heart-shaped egg-in-a-hole from Whole Foods Market
- Merlot strawberries with cream from My Recipes
- Rich chocolate heart cakes from Martha Stewart
- Pink velvet hot chocolate from Living Better Together
- Sweet cherry chip cupcakes from Bakingdom
- Strawberry heart mini cheesecake bites from The Happier Homemaker